skip to main | skip to sidebar

Renna's Blog

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Bath time

I am trying to add a movie we took while giving Renna a bath.




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J3NBlICyro







More to come later.

Happy New Year!

Katie, Scott, and Renna
Posted by Katie, Scott and Renna at 4:54 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (9)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2006 (8)
    • ▼  December (8)
      • Bath time
      • Getting into a routine at home
      • Baby comes home!
      • Baby Renna is born!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      • Dad Learns to Swaddle
      • OK. let's try again -- I hope taking care of Renna...
      • Ok, I am just practicing for the BIG DAy with some...
      • First try at the blog

About Me

Katie, Scott and Renna
View my complete profile