Tuesday, March 27, 2007

New Tricks

We call Renna "velcro baby" because of her great fondness for being held ALL of the time. We carry her around in the Baby Bjorn carrier much of the day because of her strong objections to being put down. Carrying our 13.5 lb babe around leaves us with aching backs so we are eagerly trying to get her used to her bouncy seat, the swing, the carseat... anything!


Here she is in her bouncy seat, asleep in her car seat & sacked out in our bed. All very RARE moments!!! We are enjoying the spring and the chance to take her for walks & hikes. She loves being outside. We're thrilled that she has started smiling at us!

4 comments:

'rino said...

Scott -

It's funny how coincidental life can be. While talking with Nicole Merola at a wedding this past weekend, we realized we had you in common. She forwarded me this link. I'm glad to see life is treating you well.

Bru

bruners03@alum.darden.edu

Anonymous said...

Hi Scott, Got this blog website from Bru. It brought tears to my eyes to see you and Katie becoming parents, what an incredible process! I am dying to know where you live; we are sailing up from Florida to New York in the next month! (see www.gordonsailing.typepad.com)

In any case, drop me a line sometime. It would be great to catch up. (Not that you have all this extra time). I better leave our business-only email address, since I don't know where this blog business goes. We check this address every few weeks at least.

love Katya

katyaandmark@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Hi! I love to see the photos.
Hope you all are doing well.
Lynn

Jennifer Ravin Fretzin said...

Hey there guys... i think you need to update the blog... love, sydney fretzin